Re: NTLK please dont spam this list!

From: ThisOlNewt@aol.com
Date: Mon Apr 17 2000 - 13:29:29 EDT

I dont mind the ocassional posting. 1x for an item especially when a person
wants to offer it to us who may care for it ( a newton that is)

Or say If I want to sell my extra Print cable and want to give first shot to
this group before going e-bay.

Its when someone uses this forum as a junk mail list that is bothersome to me.
Or if it is on e-bay dont bother posting it here. If I want to buy through
auction a quick search will come up with your item on most auction sites.

MY .02

Rich
TON

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the