RE: NTLK Can anybody tell me the address of Dr. Newton?

From: Bradley Smith (BradleyS@artisansw.com)
Date: Mon Apr 17 2000 - 06:20:12 EDT

Basically Lucas the guy is going to have to send the eMate back to you isn't
he?
When you get it check that the serial number on the unit is the same as the
serial number on the eMate you sent to him. If it's different then he's sent
you back a different emate to the one you sent him. i.e. He's replaced your
working emate with his broken one and the man can be considered a boundah
and a scoundrel! If the serial numbers do match then he's telling the truth
(probably, he may have broke it whilst in his posession) and you'll need to
claim on your insurance.

Good luck.