Re: NTLK Can anybody tell me the address of Dr. Newton?

From: Robert Benschop (robertbenschop@bigfoot.com)
Date: Mon Apr 17 2000 - 05:59:44 EDT

on 17-04-2000 11:53, Bradley Smith at BradleyS@artisansw.com wrote:

> Check the serial number Lucas (if you know what the serial # was in the
> first place) in case the guy's trying to pull a fast one.

Sounds like a good tip, Lucas can you tell us how you packaged this eMate
(was in the original box ?) I've shipped quite a lot :-) of eMates to all of
the corners of the world by now and never had to use the insurance so far.
It's hard to break an eMate under normal circumstances, even harder if it's
in a box.

Robert Benschop

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the
news on Campaign 2000!