NTLK NewtCQ or another Instant Messaging App/Chat app

From: Chris Browder (jb1463@earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Apr 17 2000 - 20:01:43 EDT

I am despiratly looking for an Instant Messaging/Chat app for the Newton.
I've tried NewtJab but it dones't seem to work. ChatBuddy works but IRC
isn't all that fluent anymore, and I am like lost. I heard there *WAS*
NewtCQ - an ICQ for Newton hack or client of some sort -- have anyone got
this? I'd love to get a copy. Please reply direct to
jb14673@earthlink.net because I use the digest and do not always read the
digests fully. Thanks!

-Chris B.
"I still use Claris eM@iler..."