NTLK FS: Panache Chrome/Brass 2K stlylus; was FS: 120 style replacement stylus

From: Rick Berry (rick_berry@carry-safe.com)
Date: Sun Apr 16 2000 - 17:57:30 EDT

I have a PDA Panache solid brass chrome plated stylus for the 2K, that I'd be
willing to sell. It has the fluorescent orange tip, 100% of the chrome
finish, and was used for only 6 weeks or so.

I liked it a lot, but was given an almost identical black anodized one by my
sweetie, which I prefer for sentimental reasons :)

Let me know if you're interested. We can have a best-offer auction, if anyone
-else- is interested, and conduct payment via Paypal, if that's acceptable.

To contact me directly, <mailto:Rick_Berry@Carry-Safe.com>

~Rick Berry