Re: NTLK Newton/Now Contact 3.8, 3.9

From: Peter Cross (news@ockhams.com)
Date: Sun Apr 16 2000 - 13:35:16 EDT

I was not using the NCU. After all this research, I wish I could.

I have not been able to get NCU to work with the contact files. If
someone else has some input I would love to hear about it. I have Now
sync working however, the email addresses do not get transferred. I
would like to know if there in fact is a whole solution for this issue.
If there is not, maybe some collaboration and some apple scripting is in
order for us Mac guys.

Peter

On 4/16/2000 7:47 AM, Arthur Greenwald ( arthur@kidvid.com ) Said ...

>> Can you be a little more specific.
>> Are you getting an error while syncing? or is it not connecting ?
>
>It IS connecting and begins to sync before the error message appears.
>Sometimes it just disconnects without displaying an error message. I've been
>experimenting with transferring my 3.8 data after importing it into 3
>versions of Now Contact -- 3.8, 3.65, and 3.5

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the
news on Campaign 2000!

Visit http://www.evote.com today!