Re: NTLK Re: Sync with Palm Desktop

From: Jodine Chase (jchase@chasecomm.ca)
Date: Sat Apr 15 2000 - 12:25:43 EDT

> From: "Greg Spencer" <gspencer@sympatico.ca>
> Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2000 21:27:14 -0400
> To: <newtontalk@planetnewton.com>
> Subject: Re: NTLK Re: Sync with Palm Desktop
>

> Only if you're using a Mac. Palm Desktop is Claris Organizer for the Mac.

I'm very excited by this. It means I can use the Palm-syncing features of a
number of interactive html calendar services. Might be too much syncing to
be practical, I'm not sure, but I have an opportunity to test a Palm V for a
month so I'm going to give it a go.

-- Jodine Chase

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the
news on Campaign 2000!