RE: NTLK how to remove mp2k system update?

From: Filmer, Paul E (pfilmer@nsf.gov)
Date: Fri Apr 14 2000 - 14:52:41 EDT

Hmm. Although I have never tried a Cold Boot, this procedure is taken from
Apple TIL Article 17908... Any brave soul out there want to try this? The
basic idea seems to be to drain all charge/current from the system,
including all capacitors. It does state specifically that you will lose
your system updates - although as I say, I have never executed one.

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the
news on Campaign 2000!

Visit http://www.evote.com today!