Re: NTLK Newbie Internet dilema, PPP fails

From: Randy & Cheyanne (charan@olypen.com)
Date: Thu Apr 13 2000 - 19:19:09 EDT

Hey Newts,

GOOD GRIEF!!!

I found it, my domain name was entered incorrectly I needed a "." as
in .domainname.com

Sheesh, the things I miss looking for the BIG stuff.

Another "senior" moment.

thanks anyway Newts.

Randy

Randy & Cheyanne wrote:

> Hi Newts,
>
> I am going nuts trying to get my MP2k connected to the internet. My
> ISP support asked if "Newton" was a Windows program and then gave me the
> instructions for using dial up networking on windows so, as you might....

<whack, snip, cut>

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the
news on Campaign 2000!

Visit http://www.evote.com today!