NTLK Annc: Newton Connections returns

From: THX 1138 (bct1@thestate.infi.net)
Date: Thu Apr 13 2000 - 11:35:07 EDT

Hey all,

I managed to cobble my website back together after the loss of DNUG, I
currently have NCU, NCK, and Newton Press for Mac and PC available for
direct download, in addition to the mostly complete Newton Connections FAQ,
and pretty good overview of the various FTP sites of Newton Stuff.

<http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Village/7593/newton.html>
<http://newted.dyndns.org/users/1f2frfbf/newton.html>

I'd like to find another FTP server to host my files, preferably somewhere
more accessible for the European or Asian users, as North America is pretty
well covered so far... If you are interested, please let me know.

Feel free to drop by and find what you need.

Thanks,
ben.

bct1@thestate.infi.net
http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Village/7593/newton.html

"Was that the end?"
"You call that an ending with practically everyone still on their feet? My
goodness no, over your dead body."
        -Tom Stoppard "Rosencrantz and Guilderstein are Dead"

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the
news on Campaign 2000!

Visit http://www.evote.com today!