Re: NTLK looking for stylus

From: Randy Ransom (randysom@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Thu Apr 13 2000 - 00:48:48 EDT

Grant [Mottled Toast] Hutchinson <grant@splorp.com> wrote:
> Try Small Dog Electronics. They have a 24-pack of multi-colored eMate
> styli for $2.00 (based on this price and the color selection, I'm
> guessing these are third party) or you can get a 6-pack of original
> equipment eMate styli for $9.00.

Mottled Toast???

Actually, the 24-pack of multi-colored stylii are from Apple. The box
refers to them as "low-cost replacement pens." I'm guessing they were
intended for schools, where I would assume stylii would get lost quite
often. FYI, there are six of each of four colors in the box -- transparent
orange, transparent dark blue, milky light green and milky white. They're
the same size as the original stylii, but since they're made entirely of
plastic, they're quite a bit lighter (i.e. they don't have quite the same
heft as the original). Still nice, though.

-- Randy

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the
news on Campaign 2000!

Visit http://www.evote.com today!