Re: NTLK Re: Pretec memory card problem

From: Kenny Song (kensong@pc.jaring.my)
Date: Wed Apr 12 2000 - 22:43:18 EDT

Well, us Newton users don't have much of a choice if you need Linear Flash
Cards. Kingston used to produce some but not any more. Most of us will still
end up buyiong a Pretec card, but I've never bought direct from them. Get it
from Tima Scientific. I've never had any trouble with them.

Kenny Song
Penang, Malaysia

> From: Robert Benschop <robertbenschop@bigfoot.com>
> Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2000 23:24:47 +0200
> To: <newtontalk@planetnewton.com>
> Subject: Re: NTLK Re: Pretec memory card problem
>
> on 12-04-2000 1:16 PM, Clinton Slaughter at clintslaughter@hotmail.com
> wrote:
>
>> The moral: Save your invoices and Pretec is bad.
>
> And I'm shocked.
> And I'll stop recommending them as e memory card source.
>

> Robert Benschop

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the
news on Campaign 2000!

Visit http://www.evote.com today!