Re: NTLK I just bought a new MP 130 from Martha at Freightg...

From: Ivan Shaw (ishaw@sympatico.ca)
Date: Tue Apr 11 2000 - 18:44:42 EDT

At 05:24 PM 4/11/00 -0500, Kevin Webb wrote:
>I just bought a new MP 130 from Martha at Freightguest. The machine is
>fresh and factory new. I needed a backup Machine and could not afford a
>second MP2100.
>I am having a problem Configuring the Machine for email. After the
>Connection slip opens and I choose to dial, the process stops and I
>receive an error. I think the problem is the modem setup. Anyone have any
>input on this?

Check the ROM revision on the MP130. There is an issue with the MP130 and
the Megahertz XJ1144 (I have a MP130 with a similar configuration), which
is resolved with ROM patch 526205-1. You can still get the updates from
Apple at:

<http://asu.info.apple.com/swupdates.nsf/artnum/n11044>
<http://asu.info.apple.com/swupdates.nsf/artnum/n11045>

--
Ivan T. Shaw, PhD
Are you a "Have"?

http://www3.sympatico.ca/ishaw http://www.ivanshaw.com

****************************************** This NewtonTalk Message brought to you by:

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the Internet. Visit EVOTE.COM for all the latest news on Campaign 2000!

Visit http://www.evote.com today!