RE: NTLK new NCU version!

From: Bradley Smith (BradleyS@artisansw.com)
Date: Tue Apr 11 2000 - 05:54:53 EDT

My website now has a page for the NCU hack.

I intend to put patch programs on there as soon as possible for 2 reasons,
first the copyright issue and secondly because of the huge file sizes.

Michael Vacik has written a patch program for the Mac version that he is
going to send me to try out I think and I will write the Windows patcher
myself sometime this week with a bit of luck.

For the moment I've included the actual hacked programs on the site in a
zipped up format. I'd like to have stuffed the Mac version but don't have
the facilitiy. If someone could Stuff the Mac version after they've
downloaded and unzipped it and then email it to me I will replace the zip
file with the Stuffit version.

http://newted.dyndns.org/users/bsmith/

P.S. I've included a link to the Newton Cage so that everyone can get hold
of the ser57600.pkg file.

Brad

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the
news on Campaign 2000!