NTLK what: Newton to Palm Desktop connection

From: Ken Worsham (Ken.Worsham@sas.com)
Date: Mon Apr 10 2000 - 12:50:39 EDT

I think I've seen something like this before, but I can't
remember where. Is there a way to sync a Newton (MP2000) with
the PalmDesktop software? I also have a Visor and love the
connectivity with the desktop software, much better than the
Newton Connection Utilities unfortunately. I'm not quite ready
to give up the Newton yet, and would like to be able to sync
it with my desktop data stored in the Palm Desktop, even if it's
a multi-step process.

Thanks for suggestions or help.
Ken

Ken Worsham Principal Systems Developer SAS Institute Inc
                     Ken.Worsham@sas.com

         "Nothing in this life comes with a guarantee
       You gotta give yourself away to set yourself free."
                        -Big Mad Poets

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the
news on Campaign 2000!

Visit http://www.evote.com today!