AS SEEN ON U.S.A. NATIONAL TV

From: hamja@yes.zzn.com
Date: Mon Apr 10 2000 - 07:06:28 EDT

Thanks for the info. To be removed from our email
list enter this email address in the the form at the bottom
of the following page, go to:
http://209.1.224.17/homebiz886

Thank you for your time and interest in reading this letter.

NO INVENTORY
NO DELIVERY
NO SELLING TO FRIENDS
NO FACE TO FACE SELLING

YES A GENUINE WORK AT HOME BUSINESS
YES EARN $1,000's IN THE NEXT FEW WEEKS
YES ENJOY WHAT YOU DO
YES IT CAN BE DONE OVER AND OVER AND OVER
YES WE GIVE YOU ALL THE TOOLS YOU NEED

AS SEEN ON U.S.A. NATIONAL TV

The show also investigated whether or not the program was legal.
Their findings proved once and for all that there are absolutely no
illegalities in participating in this program. This has helped to show
people that this is a simple and harmless way to make some extra
money at home.

The following income opportunity is one you may be interested in
taking a serious look at. It can be started with VERY LITTLE
investment and the income return is TREMENDOUS!

It does not require you to come into contact with people, do any
hard work, and you’ll never have to leave the house except to get
the mail. If you believe that someday you’ll get that big break that
you’ve been waiting for, THIS IS IT! Simply follow the instructions.

I urge you not to let this opportunity pass you by!

To find out more go to:
http://209.1.224.17/homebiz886