Re: NTLK Re: Power Hungry (Farallon) EtherWave connector - Alternative?

From: Marco Mailand (Marco.Mailand@psi.ch)
Date: Mon Apr 10 2000 - 03:26:01 EDT

From: "Michael Cox" <coxm@qni.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 1999 17:40:20 +0200
Subject: Re: Ntlk PN895 RJ45 cable
To: Marco Mailand <Marco.Mailand@psi.ch>

> Could you find out the address from where you've ordered and the PN or exact description of that cable, which you've used?

I found the packing list, and here's what it says:

Vendor Item #: TE595-TP
UPC#: 662736009186
Item Description: PC CARD ETH 10BT 8IN SPARE

The address is:
Bottom Line Telecomm
8501 NW 17th St.
Miami, FL 33126

(561)791-3308
sales@domain-mart.com

The description makes it sound as if the cable is eight inches long; it
is six or eight FEET long, but it's a thin cable, so it's much, MUCH
more portable than a regular ethernet cable.

Actually, you don't need any of that info above; just go to
http://www.domain-mart.com and click on SEARCH. When the form comes
up, leave it set to "All Manufacturers." Enter TE595-TP as the
"Manufacturer's Part #" and hit search. Only one item will come up (I
just tried it). It's $15.30.

Michael Cox

--
I got two of these Cables and now the 2-port hub is laying around
somewhere...

Regards / Viele Gruesse

Marco Mailand

http://www.psi.ch/SLS http://slsbd.psi.ch/timing ****************************************** This NewtonTalk Message brought to you by:

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the Internet. Visit EVOTE.COM for all the latest news on Campaign 2000!

Visit http://www.evote.com today!