NTLK The SkyGuide Thang

From: Jerry Kuchera (minos@rust.net)
Date: Sun Apr 09 2000 - 00:23:30 EDT

To: Robert Benschop--I missed newtontalk # 25 when you mentioned
PackType. Oddly, I was up late that night surfing the web, trying to
contact Jimmy Hong Ning and while doing so, skipped #25 with your
directions....In the meantime, Jimmy contacted me and directed me to
PackType!
The program SkyGuide is wonderful, it located the latest planetary
conjunction of Jupiter, Saturn, Mars and the crescent moon. I
immediately went outside tonight and there it was, a rare astronomical
event, indicated on my newton! SkyGuide is tested for 2000-2100 newts.
I'm sending Jimmy some money for this one(even though it's freeware, he
does say if you like it, send any money you desire for SykGuide). It's
pretty slick programing!

Thanks again!

Jerry Kuchea

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the