Re: NTLK Puff of Smoke and Paper Crumple?

From: Point Mutation (locutus@hawaii.rr.com)
Date: Sat Apr 08 2000 - 19:11:54 EDT

>> I believe these were on some mainly Mac-centric site, or possibly an
>> archive of commercials? In any case I downloaded them all a while ago and
>> committed them to CD-R so if anyone wants them I can probably find some
>> space to put them up on the web.
>
> If you have the space, it might be fun to post them.
>
> Josh Burker

the commerials are at hk newton user group site. here's the address:

http://home.hkstar.com/~hknug/

the links to the commercials are all on the main page. got the 'gotham, the
city that never sleeps' commercial, the 'what is newton' commercial, and the
'who is newton' commercial.

laters,
bg
e-mail: locutus@hawaii.rr.com