NTLK Thankyou:Problem re HP Deskjet

From: s.livingston@ukonline.co.uk
Date: Sat Apr 08 2000 - 13:54:24 EDT

Thankyou to all who helped re connecting to HP Deskjet. What is the
difference to the printing kit (which has the lead sone of you
mentioned) and the lead HP sold me? It fits the emate at one end and
goes into the serial connection of the printer but it refuses to print
because the printer driver is for an IrDA. I have to confess I haven't
tried any of the suggestions yet suggested but I had genuine reason -
my own Performa 6200 died last week and the local Mac dealer if
attemtping to see if it can be repaired so my apologies - I'm only just
online again using a PC. Thanks for your help folks

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the
news on Campaign 2000!

Visit http://www.evote.com today!