Re: NTLK Puff of Smoke and Paper Crumple?

From: brd (vwbrd@bigfoot.com)
Date: Fri Apr 07 2000 - 11:22:06 EDT

I forgot who the original poster was, but if you can find the quicktime
of the Apple commercial "what is newton?" they have both of those in
that clip. You can't hear the crumple and it's kind of small and goes
by quick, but the "Woosh" with the smoke you can hear and see very well.
I think I found whatisnewton.mov at the hongkong newton users group
site, but the url escapes me.

Laters,
Brian

--
The 21st century begins on January 1, 2001.

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the Internet. Visit EVOTE.COM for all the latest news on Campaign 2000!

Visit http://www.evote.com today!