NTLK Names

From: Jon Rousseau (jrizya@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Apr 06 2000 - 13:55:31 EDT

Hi,

I am trying to find out whether I can use a program on my iMac to enter
addresses and import it directly into Names on a MP2k.

If it is possible, would I be able to import all of my names and addresses
at once or would it be one at a time and what program(s) would I need and
where can I find them?

Oh, please feel free to reply directly to me if this isn't list worthy.

Thank you for any help,

Jon Rousseau
jrizya@hotmail.com

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the