Re: Re: NTLK Re: Anti-reflection coating for Newt screen?

From: markr13 (markr13@voicenet.com)
Date: Wed Apr 05 2000 - 20:13:18 EDT

>Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2000 12:51:57 -0400
>From: "Michael Strange" <mstrange@americainter.net>
>Subject: Re: NTLK Re: Anti-reflection coating for Newt screen?

>What are the differences of the various screens? I have a writewrite on my
>MP130 and it has a gritty feel. I kind of like that. My UMP2k is currently
>nekkid. I was thinking of the NuShield, but does it have the same Feel?
>
>Michael Strange

I've always felt that the WriteRights were too soft. Yes they are a bit
"duller" than NuShields but they are hard to get on correctly and have to
be replaced every 3 weeks or so. As far as writing feel, it depends on
what you like. WriteRights have quite a bit of drag to them. NuShields
are somewhat smoother, but also have a rough top coating. That's why I
went to the trouble of developing NuShields. I really couldn't stand the
WriteRights!

The Folks at NuShield

NuShields, your best defense against screen scratches and abrasion.
Get them at: http://www.NuShield.net

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the
news on Campaign 2000!

Visit http://www.evote.com today!