Re: NTLK Still Looking for 2000 in NZ

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent_daudelin@fanniemae.com)
Date: Wed Apr 05 2000 - 10:15:40 EDT

Ching Yi Tsai wrote:

> Hi Ben,
>
> I picked up a almost new MP2000 recently at TradeMe (www.trademe.co.nz)
> for $250NZ..
> So if you are not in a hurry, I suggest you take a look at the few
> online
> tradeing site (Trade & Exchange, TradeMe etc.).. but I will be keeping
> a close eye too :)
>
> Best Regards,
> >
> > Hello everyone
> >
> > I still haven't found a 2000 in New Zealand, so I am posting another
> > message in the hope that one will come along. I really don't want one to
> > come from too far away as the postage will be worth more than the Newton.
> >
> > But I might consider one from the other side of the world if the price
> > was right :-)

Gee! $250 NZ??? I would be one right away if I could find one. I went to their
site, did a search of 2000, and didn't find anything. Then, I've tried to do a
search of "newton", but then started getting OLE errors from the server.

You're sure you got it at this price at this location?

-Laurent.
Laurent Daudelin
Developer, Adaptive Infrastructure, CIS Fannie Mae
Phone: 703-833-4266 mailto:Laurent_Daudelin@fanniemae.com
           ********** Usual disclaimers apply **********

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the
news on Campaign 2000!