NTLK Enroute Questiom

From: Walter Remson (w.remson@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Mon Apr 03 2000 - 23:18:58 EDT

Can someone please tell me if they have a problem posting to Newtontalk
using Eudora Pro 1.1? It appears that everytime I try to post replies from
my MP2100 via ATT.Net and Eudora Pro get returned messages stating I am not
allowed to post to this address. I Also have an eMate that I use Enroute
that allows me to post to NewtonTalk without any problems. Please respond
you have had the same problem or know of a corrective action.

regards
walter
w.remson@att.net

///
             (o o)
Never kick a fresh cow chip on a hot day.

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the
news on Campaign 2000!

Visit http://www.evote.com today!