Re: NTLK The Newton's successor?

From: Loren Finkelstein (Loren@Finkelstein.Net)
Date: Sun Apr 02 2000 - 21:01:16 EDT

on 3/31/00 10:00 AM, Kenny Song at kensong@pc.jaring.my wrote:

> Anyway, this is my experience, a very pleasant one I must add, though it has
> really spoilt me. But if you have to make a choice between the RAM upgrade and
> the processor upgrade, there is no contest, GET THE RAM UPGRADE... first.;-P

Not sure what you mean by RAM upgrade. I have a MP2100, and an upgraded
MP2k. Is that the RAM upgrade you are talking about, or is there something
more than that?

I see Pixsolution has a 4 Meg DRAM upgrade. Is that it? I presume this is
only meant for non-upgraded MP2000s. Am I wrong?

Loren

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the
news on Campaign 2000!

Visit http://www.evote.com today!