Re: NTLK cant move extras icon!

From: Kenny Song (kensong@pc.jaring.my)
Date: Sat Apr 01 2000 - 12:08:58 EST

On Sat, 1 Apr 2000 doppler wrote:

-----------
>does anyone know how come i cant move the extras icon from the icon bar? i
>use dash board, which means i only can house 7 icons in the smaller icon
>bar, so i would rather replace extras with an other icon
>
>i think i used to have it like that before i restored the newt a while ago,
>but i cant do that now!
>
>please help
You can't and I presume it is a safety feature. To access any of your packages outside of the Button Bar, you need to go into Extras. Without 3rd Party help and without the Extras icon, you'd be stuck.

Kenny Song
<Sent with Newton MP2100/SimpleMail/4.0b5>

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the
news on Campaign 2000!

Visit http://www.evote.com today!