Re: NTLK Newton cron + 2 free books

From: Brian Pearce (bpearce@cloud9.net)
Date: Thu Mar 30 2000 - 22:20:35 EST

> Is there any sort of scheduler for the Newton that can run other
>tasks? I'd like to be able to do things like tell my Newton to wake up at
>8am and download some news and web pages for me to look at later.

Some of the programs you might use have this functionality built-in: I use Ink Spot and WebXPress to download news and web pages overnight, for me to read the next day. (Eudora is set for an automatic mail check, as well.)

BRIAN/bpearce@cloud9.net

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the
news on Campaign 2000!

Visit http://www.evote.com today!