Re: NTLK Implant 2000, was The Newton's successor?

From: Kenny Song (kensong@pc.jaring.my)
Date: Thu Mar 30 2000 - 20:25:45 EST

Far from it Drew. Oliver harms is still actively doing the implant. I'm
about to send in my second MP2100 for an upgrade. I've used mine for more
than a year just to be sure before I have my second unit done, and I'm
completely satisfied. If Pixsolution does the upgrade, the risk is minimal
since he also provide a warranty.

The speed gain is noticeable especially everytime I go back to using a stock
MP2100, which now seems so sluggish. Let me know what else bother you and
maybe I can help shed some light.

Kenny Song
Penang, Malaysia

> From: "Drew Loker" <lokerd@hotmail.com>
> Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2000 15:53:10 GMT
> To: newtontalk@planetnewton.com
> Subject: NTLK Implant 2000, was The Newton's successor?
>
> Hmm. YOu make it sound liek there are a bucn out there, but when I asked
> about whether this was worth it, only a few people came back and said
> anything, and actually was left with a some what ambigous feeling about
> doing, like not really worth the risk. I sure would like the speed
> improvement, but I need somebody to sell me on it.
>
> THen on top of that, the last I heard was that it was not possible to find
> the company that was selling them to buy it. Has that changed?

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the
news on Campaign 2000!

Visit http://www.evote.com today!