SYNC-ML was ( NTLK Re: Brad Smith)

From: Franz-Josef.Esser (FJEsser@t-online.de)
Date: Thu Mar 30 2000 - 15:58:00 EST

Hi Brad,
do you know about the initiative founded by IBM, Nokia, Ericsson, ...
which is calles SYNCML.
It sounds quite interesting.
http://www.syncml.org/

I would be interested in an OS-Projekt for this purpose, but not enough free time to program (;-(
Best regards
fje

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the
news on Campaign 2000!