Re: more tts (was Re: NTLK interesting DashBoard script)

From: Robert Benschop (robertbenschop@bigfoot.com)
Date: Thu Mar 30 2000 - 06:30:26 EST

on 30-03-2000 12:30, mi(c)i at mici@mac.com wrote:

> Ok, below is another example of scripting for newton text to speech. This
> comes from the Newton Underground archives that were at Pdadash but
> disappeared unfortunately. Anyone knows what happened to the archive? I
> remember more information on scripting for TTS was there.

I tried to access the NU the other day and found that it was gone as well,
this happened about a year ago as well and I wrote them and eventually they
gave me a archive link. I'll ask once more to ask them if it's still around
on their server somewhere.
(or is it om John Radu's CD ? Maybe Bill can host it on Info-Newt ?
Don't know how big it is, otherwise I might host it myself)
I'll keep you posted.

Robert Benschop

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the
news on Campaign 2000!