NTLK Re: Newt's Cape vs. desktop browsers

From: Jeremy Bond Shepherd (jbond@netcom.com)
Date: Thu Mar 30 2000 - 00:53:25 EST

At 12:10 AM -0500 3/30/00, NewtonTalk wrote:
>If you want to browse a lot of web-sites and just skim the contents,
>the desktop is tops. But if you want to grab a lot of in-depth
>articles and read them at your leisure, Newt's Cape is definitely
>the way to go.

I agree. I use Newt'sCape in a very similar way. For more rapid,
skim-the-net type browsing Nethopper is sometimes useful because it
loads and renders pages a lot faster than Newt'sCape, albeit with far
fewer HTML elements supported (e.g., no tables, JPEGs, fonts) and
with much less flexibility. I keep both browsers on my system.

-Jeremy

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the
news on Campaign 2000!

Visit http://www.evote.com today!