Re: FW: NTLK Megtahertz X Jack XJ4288

From: Kenny Song (kensong@pc.jaring.my)
Date: Thu Mar 30 2000 - 00:34:57 EST

On Wed, 29 Mar 2000 David Golden wrote:

-----------
>Hey Kenny and All:
>
>What is the system number of the most current OS for the MP 130? And
>could you be more specific about where that update is available. I've
>checked out several different sites, and have been unable to find any
>updates earlier than a couple for the MP2k and one for the MP120. Thanks!
>
>Dave
The latest System Update for the MP 130 is 2.0 (526205). I can't remember where I got it but if you got no leads, send me a private note and I'll attach it to you.

Kenny Song
<Sent with Newton MP2100/SimpleMail/4.0b5>

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the
news on Campaign 2000!

Visit http://www.evote.com today!