Re: NTLK Connecting to freewwweb for e-mail

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent_daudelin@fanniemae.com)
Date: Wed Mar 29 2000 - 15:58:25 EST

"Todd W. Buhmiller" wrote:

> What are your exact settings?
>
> What type of MP do you have?
>
> What kind of modem?
>
> I have a MP 120 and can get an exteral modem to work, but have problems
> connecting to freewwweb. I know that a MP 120 is next to impossible to use
> because of the lack of memory, however I want to use just for e-mail. I
> will upgrade to a MP 2100 one of these days, but until then, the MP 120 will
> have to do.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Todd
>
> Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2000 10:55:00 -0800
> From: "samy@compuserve.com" <samy@compuserve.com>
> To: "newtontalk@planetnewton.com" <newtontalk@planetnewton.com>
> Cc: "newtontalk@planetnewton.com" <newtontalk@planetnewton.com>
> Subject: Great E-mail solution & Free
>
> Finally a way to get your email for free go to freewwweb.com Download then
> free Software and the setting will work to get your other mail like
> Compuserve or browse the net
> I just send it using The same setting, works great on Nethopper Let me
> Know if you need help

BTW, did anyone recently register with them? I kept trying yesterday, both from
the office and later from home, and at the end of the registration process, I
was always getting an internal server error. I did email their webmaster but
haven't got anything back yet.

-Laurent.
Laurent Daudelin
Developer, Adaptive Infrastructure, CIS Fannie Mae
Phone: 703-833-4266 mailto:Laurent_Daudelin@fanniemae.com
           ********** Usual disclaimers apply **********

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the
news on Campaign 2000!