NTLK Re: ABOUT FREE EMAIL

From: Samy freewwweb (samy@compuserve.com)
Date: Sun Mar 26 2000 - 15:30:00 EST

Go to their website at www.freewwweb.com download their free software set
your user and at the end you will have an option if you want to print user
and password setting. Print the settings as you will need them to set them
in your Newton go to Owner Settings and set them. go to the Nie use
generic you don't need a script. If you use Compuserve set an owner
setting with the appropriate ones (I guess others can try their regular E
mail settings) Do the same in Eudora or Simple Mail choose the appropriate
access number in your area from their list) I was able to send and receive
Email using freewwweb Iam doing so at the moment. I was also able to
receive my email using Compuserve always connect through freewwweb once
you are connected go to Eudora or Simple Mail and get your mail go to
Eudora go to preference Current account I choose my Compuserve settings
and worked just great!

--- begin quoted text

HI, COULD YOU TELL HOW CAN I GET THE FREE EMAIL.
THANKYOU.
--- end quoted text

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the
news on Campaign 2000!