Re: Re: NTLK New Apple PDA?

From: RobertRuff@aol.com
Date: Sun Mar 26 2000 - 08:37:34 EST

<<Well, what can I say, fool me once, shame on
you...fool me twice, shame on me! Well, now I work for
a B-I-G internet company, and the closest thing to a
Mac product anywhere in the company is spelled MAC
(notice the capitalization...hint, it has nothing to
do with Apple)
And yes, I agree. Jobs increased the stock price...and
I made a killing (purchased at $50, sold at
$130...paid for my wife's and my vacation this year
with a some left over)
I just don't believe any of the purposeful
mis-information that comes from Apple...and honestly?
I don't believe that Jobs has any tricks up his sleeve
left to wow me with...but, I'm an open minded
man...and I sit here with a devout agnostic
stance...so I say to Jobs and Apple, "show me, wow me,
let's see if you still 'got-it'"
ed
web/gadget guru

    Well I'm sorry to say that I'm a Mac-Aholic and that has been holding me
back, I can't seem to adopt Ed's attitude though I'd like to. I'm currently
lusting after a G4 and all the while I so BENT (pissed off, furious, angry)
that the G3 I recommended to my cousin has been giving her so much trouble
specificly with crashing using AOL 4.0 though I believe 3.0 is stable for her.
     Yea Yea they killed the Newt oh well, and I agree that killing the
clones was stipidly shortsighted. This all seems like an ego maniac refusing
to share the hardware market to increase it's O/S market. The FOOL should
have been the creator of Windows or rather Mac OS for the PC rather than
letting Apple be a the mercy of it. My best guess at his attitude is that
this would cut into Apple Hardware sales. What a fool, it could have been a
stepping stone to conversion to Apple hardware for people who want and can
afford the best.

   Oops, Did I get carried away here
sorry
RobertRuff