Re: NTLK Re: New Apple PDA?

From: Michael Strange (mstrange@americainter.net)
Date: Sat Mar 25 2000 - 21:23:10 EST

Could be, I only read this in passing recently. I think it was someones
report on the last MAC convention. And s/he mentioned that reference. I am
not a Mac historian, not a newton historian for that matter. Just can not
make sense of the decision to kill such a cool device. I went to a palm
IIIx when Apple killed the Newton. I gave it to my GF about for months ago
and de-mothballed my MP120. Since then I have purchased a new MP130 (thanks
to that Freight company) and just last week a unupgraded MP2k (saving my
private lesson fees for the Dr. Newton special. Bwahahahaha)

So, I give that you are most likely correct and the error is mine on the
quote and probable reasons for the killing of my favorite toy since billy
blastoff. I still think he sucks. ;-)

Michael