Re: NTLK Need: Quit All app or button?

From: W.Lichtenberger (w_l@gmx.net)
Date: Thu Mar 23 2000 - 14:59:27 EST

Hello,

On Wednesday, March 22, 2000, 4:39:24 PM, Drew wrote:

DL> On my Mac, I had a program that would let me quit all open programs.
DL> Sometimes, this would be really helpful on the Newton. Does anybody know of
DL> such an feature?

Sort of... just go and Find something; as soon as you tap on something found,
all apps beside the one of the found document and the backdrop are closed.
Someone pointed this out some weeks earlier and would rather have had the apps
stay open while finding...
So it's rather a side effect.

regards,
 W.Lichtenberger mailto:w_l@gmx.net