Re: NTLK Rechargeable battery question

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent_daudelin@fanniemae.com)
Date: Thu Mar 23 2000 - 14:07:27 EST

Jim Anderson wrote:

> Can I recharge an MP2x00 battery pack with the power adapter that
> came with my Newton? It is the small wall wart and puts out 7 volts at .5
> amp.

You can recharge your MP2x00 battery with any of the two Newton adapters that
Apple ever introduced. The one with the prong that fold is the latest model
and will recharge the battery in about an hour, depending on the use of your
MP. The older one will also recharge, but it will take a few hours.

--
-Laurent.
Laurent Daudelin

****************************************** This NewtonTalk Message brought to you by:

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the Internet. Visit EVOTE.COM for all the latest news on Campaign 2000!

Visit http://www.evote.com today!