NTLK NTlk Connection

From: Gerard Tripptree (gtripptree@earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Mar 23 2000 - 11:44:18 EST

Hello:

I think that the NetGear RM356 Modem Router might be what you are looking
for. This device contains a 57.6 modem the router and five RJ-45
connections to connect directly to your 10base-T lan or uplink to your hub.

I am currently using this device on a 4 Mac, 1 Newton MessagePad, 2 Gateway
Pentium home LAN and I am VERY happy I purchased it. Very simple to set up
and works great. Modem connects at 53.3 or slightly higher every time. Now
when the kids are surfing the web, I can still get my e-mail!

Check out: http://www.netgear.baynetworks.com