NTLK NewtonRoger Mastholder

From: Greg Goodwin (Greg.Goodwin@fmlynet.org)
Date: Thu Mar 23 2000 - 09:09:32 EST

Previously....

> NewtonRoger Mastholder
> @>-->-----------------<snip>>

> March 21-April 4th = I will take votes from the Newton Community on the great
> contributions of various developers. Off the top of my head, Steve Weyer with
> Newtscape, Roger Milne with the Modplayer, and so forth are great examples.
> During this time we will take nominations of who you think are the greatest
> contributors since the day Newton was discontinued.

So, are only software developers eligible, or what about others who
haveprovided other valuable contributions, such as web sites,
information,etc...

     Right now is a brain storming session. Mention WHOEVER has inspired you
in the Newton community that did something since the day it was discontinued.

     And for best results, please send to:

     drclu@swbell.net

     Thanks!

     Doctor Clu