NTLK PowerUp in English

From: Harbottle, Richard P (r.harbottle@ic.ac.uk)
Date: Thu Mar 23 2000 - 04:08:07 EST

Hi I'm after an automatic screen orientation, backlight gadget. I heard that
Nick's PowerUp does this <http://www.logictools.de> but I have been unable
to download an English version from his site. I wrote to him asking if there
was one and he sent this reply:

Are they both German? I'm no longer into Newton-programming, so I have
released
all the source. You can compile PowerUp by yourself and get a english
version.

Nick

So, does anyone know how to do this? Or, does someone already have the
English version? Or even a suggestion of a suitable alternative?

Thanks,
Richard

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the
news on Campaign 2000!