NTLK MP120 issue

From: Uncle Noah (unclenoah@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Mar 22 2000 - 19:57:14 EST

hiya! me and my MP120 again.

okay, so here's something that happens from time to
time and seems to just magically fix itself until it
happens again.

i'll turn on the 'newt and when i tap or write, i
relize that for some reason, the 'newt is tracking my
pen input as occuring about 2.3 - 3 inches higher (up
toward the hinges) on the screen than where i'm
actually touching!

now, from past experience i've found that this can be
corrected by running the setup utility and having it
re-read how i hold my pen (you know that whole touch
the pen in the squares thing), but that only can
happen if the 'newt is tracking the input within a
short enough distance for me to be able to open the
extras drawer. i've tried doing every kind of
shutdown and reboot and nothing else fixes the problem
-

exect the 'newt just deciding to fix it itself. it
sill misbehave like this for a while (it did it for
over 2 days once) and then suddenly it will go back to
working properly.

has anyone else had a similar experience? any advice?
 do i need to get some serious work down on my MP?

thanks!

http://im.yahoo.com

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the
news on Campaign 2000!