NTLK Help: WordNewt problem

From: Khaled Tewfik (khaledt@mac.com)
Date: Wed Mar 22 2000 - 13:29:49 EST

Hi to all:
Dose any one use Word Newt Dictionary. I am excited about the features of
WordNewt which Sound more complete than Lextionary.

However. ofter I was able at long last to obtain a copy (many thanks to a
specific member of this list -I would have mentioned his name but am not
sure if he would like to entertain additional help requests-), I ran into
serious problems. My Newton freez at any attempt to use Word Newt. And I do
mean FREEZ. The freeze is so deep that even pushing the reset button is of
no effect. The only way I could regain control or my Newton was to pull out
the power to force the Newton to restart.

I am suspecting an application conflict or some kind, but which ?

Any ideas. or does any one knew the address as the package author.
FYI, I use an upgraded MP 2100.

Regards

Dr. Khaled M. Tewfik,
Saudi Arabia