NTLK alt.rec.... hang problem

From: Paul Guyot (pguyot@pnm-consulting.com)
Date: Wed Mar 22 2000 - 05:24:16 EST

Hi folks,

some people have a hang problem with latest alt.rec....
I believe this is a package conflict or a problem of the same kind. Since
no error occur, BugTrap is useless. All I can do is to try to find which
package(s) is in conflict with alt.rec....
Hence, if you experienced this problem, please send me the list of the
packages to be generated with TrashPak. If you did not, you can also send
me the list (of course, if you use latest alt.rec....)
Please also specify which recognizer you use, which model you have
(including the distinction between MP2000 and 2100) and which system
version (including language & update) you have.

Any list not generated with TrashPak will be useless, since experience
shows that a lot of user do not know which package exactly is on their
Newton. (the same phenomenon is to be observed with desktop computers).

I wish I could find and fix this conflict.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Paul

----
P&M Consulting Newton Program
http://www.pnm-consulting.com/newton/

****************************************** This NewtonTalk Message brought to you by:

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the Internet. Visit EVOTE.COM for all the latest news on Campaign 2000!

Visit http://www.evote.com today!