NTLK RE: newtontalk V1 #7: Alarms

From: Khaled M. Z. Tewfik (khaledt@mac.com)
Date: Tue Mar 21 2000 - 23:47:56 EST

------------------
>you have to get nearly awake to open the lid and focus on hitting a smallish
>squared x. Nah.
------------------
No way. many of the fine alarm utilities for the Newton would allow you to use the power switch to turn off the alarm or to snooz, So you can silence the Newton with a strech of an arm.

Further, for thc bash happy, the application Alarm Clock allows you to Shut or snooz the alarm just by taping (gently bashing) on any part at the screen.

Since my Newton, I retired all my traditional alarm clocks.

Dr. Khaled M. Tewfik,
Saudi Arabia

\\ /,
'( Newton Technology