website for developing ideas (was: Re: NTLK Ethernet on Newton)

From: charlie allom (charlie@rubberduck.com)
Date: Wed Mar 22 2000 - 09:22:39 EST

on 22/3/00 2:15 PM, Victor Rehorst at victor@gear.torque.net wrote:

> On Wed, 22 Mar 2000, David Arnold wrote:
>
>> (still toying with the idea of setting us a sync program via NPDS)
>
> *drool*

double drool...

this makes me want to start applying my BASIC knowledge to something like
this, and also reminds me. i have some wasted space on a domain which i
devote to my newton...

how appealing would a website be that lists user's wishes for applications
they would like developed, or enhancements for existing packages be?

a simple, and open forum for users and developers to discuss software. i
realise that there are already some generic forums - this one -
comp.sys.newton.* - any websites i've missed? is there something like this
already?

thoughts?

- charlie.

--
charlie@rubberduck.com
Melbourne, Australia

****************************************** This NewtonTalk Message brought to you by:

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the Internet. Visit EVOTE.COM for all the latest news on Campaign 2000!

Visit http://www.evote.com today!