Re: NTLK where's XJack's "Hayes" modem code?

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Mar 21 2000 - 16:19:15 EST

Connection software? What connection software are you
looking for? The Newt comes with the conenction
software already on it. If you're talking about the
driver software...well, it should work as is...As long
as it's one of the cards that is supported by the
Newt...if not, well, then your sol!
Ed
web/gadget guru

--- Jeff Knee <jdknee@ufl.edu> wrote:
> I have a Megahertz XJack/Cabled 28.8 Modem PC card
> for my
> MP2k. I need the connection software for it, and
> Megahertz
> hasn't answered my email query after I couldn't find
> it on
> their website. The model is XJ3288R.
> CAN YOU HELP ME?
> Thanks,
> -- Jeff

=====
this is a temporary sig file until I can figure out a more clever one to use

http://im.yahoo.com

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the
news on Campaign 2000!

Visit http://www.evote.com today!