Re: NTLK Re: Success w/ Nokia 6185

From: David Golden (davgol@ticon.net)
Date: Tue Mar 21 2000 - 07:42:43 EST

My email downloaded much faster than I expected. The modem setting was
14.4 which is the max according to Sprint literature, so I wouldn't want
to web browse with it, but I found it very acceptable for a quick email
check. I'm not particularly concerned about the cost, given the brief
and sporadic nature of my use... still, I'll be interested in seeing my
next Sprint bill.

Dave

mmidgley@my-Deja.com wrote:

> Dave wrote:
> > I was off to the races. Very, very cool.
>
> How was the speed when connected this way? I still hesitate due to SprintPCS's pricing...
>
> mark

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the
news on Campaign 2000!

Visit http://www.evote.com today!