Re: NTLK TapBar applets

From: Ching Yi Tsai (tsai@mac.com)
Date: Tue Mar 21 2000 - 13:34:11 EST

Keith Isley wrote:

> Hmm. I use TapBar on an MP130, with about eight or nine buttons active, and
> I've never had any heap problems. I usually have 130-140k free maximum,
> which is plenty for what I need.
>
> To me, the functionality is well worth it. The new buttons (FastAssist,
> etc.) are really great!

MP130 has the most of heap space compare to all other models of Newton
except MP2100.
And you are probably not using it for intensive internet relative
applications.

For the users of MP2000 and eMate who wants to use NIE2.0, you
definitely want to
minimize the usage of heap space on other applications.

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the
news on Campaign 2000!

Visit http://www.evote.com today!